Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Carrier

Guess what came in the mail yesterday? A brand new baby carrier! For the past four months, I have been meaning to do some research to find the best baby carrier. I had done enough reading to know that there are a gazillion choices out there, but simply couldn't find the time to research more. Finally this week, I realized that I had already lost four months of baby carrying time in my quest to find the optimal carrier. So on an impulse I got on to amazon and bought the most popular choice : BabyBjorn. It can only be used for the next few months or so but that will atleast buy me time to find the carrier I really want for longer term.

It arrived in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to try it on! LittleTiger and Mommy went for a nice walk in the park and even stopped by a friend's place to say hello.

LittleTiger loves it! And Mommy loves it too!

No comments: