Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On chocolates

As I had predicted, Kabu is now a chocoholic. I have been trying hard to limit the amount of chocolate he consumes everyday. And he's been finding his own ways to get the most he can.

Every morning we have a person who comes to our house from the local grain store to take grocery orders for home delivery. Today morning when he came, Kabir opened the door and immediately asked " chocolate है? एक ले आना." (do you keep chocolates? Bring one for me!)

Before bedtime, he was sucking on a "Mango bite" candy. Saurabh impatiently asked him to chew it and finish it quickly so he could brush his teeth and go to bed. Kabu looked at him innocently and said "काट के खा लूँगा तो जल्दी खत्म हो जायेगी. इसलिए चूस कर खा रहा हूँ" (if I bite it, it will finish soon so I'm sucking on it).

1 comment:

Abha said...

haa haa....
Arushi is also exactly on the same path...
lolipops, chcolate is all she can think of...
As soon as I pick her up from daycare...she'll say, ek lolipop milege :)