Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sick Anu

We had some terrible days last week as Anurag got very sick. He was breathless and coughed incessantly due to an allergy attack that was triggered by inhaling smoke from a havan (the house warming puja). We had thought that he had outgrown his allergies since we had had no incidents in the past 1.5 years, but it was certainly foolish of us to subject him to the havan. He had to be nebulized 5 times in 3 days and it was only when the doctor used a steroid (inhalable) that he finally got some relief. The only saving grace was that unlike old times, he was very co-operative with the nebulisation and didn't get traumatized by it. He even had me take a picture of him.

No comments: